- John Vervaele, our new elected President. Carlos E.A. Japiassu, new Secretary General. Roberto Manuel Carlés, President of the Young Penalists. Congratulations!! The new Board of Directors
- Our dear colleague and friend, Prof. Emilio Viano, has been elected as the new President of the International Society of Criminology during the Monterrey Congress, Agust 121, 2104. Warmest congratulations !!
- The Jury of the 2014 «Hans-Heinrich Jescheck Prize on Comparative Criminal Law», has finally decided to award the 2014 Prize to Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult Klaus Tiedemann and to Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult Eugenio Raúl Zaffaroni. Congratulations!
- The Jury of the 2014 Siracusa Prize, in the meeting of Paris (Saturday, 7th June 2014) has finally decided to award the 2014 Prize “ex aequo” to Els De Busser and Marianne F.H.Hirsch Ballin. Congratulations!
- International Scientific Meeting, "Die Verfassung moderner Strafrechtspflege". Homage to Joachim Vogel (Munich, 15 - 17 october 2014). Program
- We have the pleasure to inform you all that our honorary president Prof. Dr. Cherif Bassiouni has received on November 20, 2013, the Croatian decoration from the Croatian President Ivo Josipovic for his contributions to humanity in the field of international criminal and humanitarian law and for promotion of international position and reputation of the Republic of Croatia. Bassiouni was since 1992 to 1994 the head of the UN Commission for the collection and analysis of the facts about violations of international humanitarian law in the former Yugoslavia.On November 27 he has also received the Stockholm Human Rights Prize yesterday from Swedish bar association, International bar association and International legal assistance consortium. Congratulations!
- International Conference. The Rule of Law in an era of Change: security, social justice and inclusive governance, 11-14 juin 2014, Athènes (Grèce).
- The AIDP-IAPL establishes partnership with the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP). The IAP, founded in 1995 in the UN offices in Vienna, gathers prosecutors, prosecution services and investigators from all regions of the World. The AIDP and the IAP will engage in joint events on issues of common concern. Those members of the AIDP who are professionals who are or have been involved in prosecution or investigation functions at national or international levels may also want to join the International Association of Prosecutors. Read more…
Renew your membership.
> Let's go