- Vacancies for research associate in criminal law and criminal procedure at the University of Luxembourg: research associate with focus on economic and financial criminal law andassistant (PhD students) at the University of Luxembourg with interest in the areas of international, European, economic and financial criminal law
- The International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences (ISISC) is seeking a General Director. See the Terms of reference
- Programme of the Preparatory Colloquium of the Fourth Section, Helsinki, Finland: 10-12 June 2013
AIDP Regional International Conference. Criminal Repression in the Context of the Economic Crisis and the Maximization of Crime at European and Global Level, Bucharest, 9-10 May 2013 Romanian Parliament Palace (125 Calea Victoriei)
- This is for all of us a great pleasure to communicate the nominations as Dr. honoris causa by Masstricht University to our Vice-President, Prof.Dr.Christine Van den Wyngaert (Ceremony, Friday 31 May 2013), and as Dr. honoris causa by the Technological University of Honduras to Prof.Dr.Juan-Luis Gomez Colomer, member of the Scientific Committee (Ceremony in San Pedro Sula, November 27, 2013). Warm congratulations to both!!
International Conference organized by AIDP-Albanian National Group and Collective Member of Kosovo in cooperation with the University of Rome "La Sapienza", University of Tirana and University of Prishtina: "The Law and Practice of the International Criminal Court: Achievements, Impact and Challenges". Tirana (Albania) 25th and 26th of March 2013. In the conference the Honorary President of AIDP, Cherif Bassiouni, will receive a doctorate honoris causa.
- Third international AIDP symposium for Young Penalists. Corporate Criminal Liability - AIDP/LMU-Symposium. Munich - June 12th to June 14th,2013.
- 13th Specialization Course in International Criminal Law for Young Penalists on “The Future of International Criminal Law in the Era of Globalization” (from May 19th to May 29th), open to all international graduate law students. Deadline for application submissions: March 20th, 2013.
- Programme of the Preparatory Colloquium of the Second Section (Moscow, Russia, April, 24-27 2013) of the XIXth International Congress of Penal Law.