- The AIDP-IAPL establishes partnership with the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP). The IAP, founded in 1995 in the UN offices in Vienna, gathers prosecutors, prosecution services and investigators from all regions of the World. The AIDP and the IAP will engage in joint events on issues of common concern. Those members of the AIDP who are professionals who are or have been involved in prosecution or investigation functions at national or international levels may also want to join the International Association of Prosecutors. Read more…
- Third international AIDP symposium for Young Penalists. Corporate Criminal Liability - AIDP/LMU-Symposium. Munich - June 12th to June 14th, 2013.
- The International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences (ISISC) is seeking a General Director. See the Terms of reference
- Programme of the Preparatory Colloquium. Fourth Section, Helsinki, Finland: 10-12 June 2013
AIDP Regional International Conference. Criminal Repression in the Context of the Economic Crisis and the Maximization of Crime at European and Global Level, Bucharest, 9-10 May 2013 Romanian Parliament Palace (125 Calea Victoriei)
- This is for all of us a great pleasure to communicate the nominations as Dr. honoris causa by Masstricht University to our Vice-President, Prof.Dr.Christine Van den Wyngaert (Ceremony, Friday 31 May 2013), and as Dr. honoris causa by the Technological University of Honduras to Prof.Dr.Juan-Luis Gomez Colomer, member of the Scientific Committee (Ceremony in San Pedro Sula, November 27, 2013). Warm congratulations to both!!
- Programme of the Preparatory Colloquium of the Second Section (Moscow, Russia, April, 24-27 2013) of the XIXth International Congress of Penal Law.
- Ist Section’s Preparatory Colloquium, Verona, November 28-30 novembre ( in English)
Renew your membership.
> Let's go