- John Vervaele, our new elected PresidentCarlos E.A. Japiassu, new Secretary GeneralRoberto Manuel Carlés, President of the Young PenalistsCongratulations!!
- Our dear colleague and friend, Prof. Emilio Viano, has been elected as the new President of the International Society of Criminology during the Monterrey Congress, Agust 121, 2104. Warmest congratulations !!
- The Jury of the 2014 «Hans-Heinrich Jescheck Prize on Comparative Criminal Law», has finally decided to award the 2014 Prize to
Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult Klaus Tiedemannand toProf. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult Eugenio Raúl ZaffaroniCongratulations!
- The Jury of the 2014 Siracusa Prize, in the meeting of Paris (Saturday, 7th June 2014) has finally decided to award the 2014 Prize “ex aequo” toEls De Busser and Marianne F.H.Hirsch BallinCongratulations!
- International Scientific Meeting, "Die Verfassung moderner Strafrechtspflege". Homage to Joachim Vogel (Munich, 15 - 17 october 2014). Program and inscriptions
- We have the pleasure to inform you all that our honorary president Prof. Dr. Cherif Bassiouni has received on November 20, 2013, the Croatian decoration from the Croatian President Ivo Josipovic for his contributions to humanity in the field of international criminal and humanitarian law and for promotion of international position and reputation of the Republic of Croatia. Bassiouni was since 1992 to 1994 the head of the UN Commission for the collection and analysis of the facts about violations of international humanitarian law in the former Yugoslavia.On November 27 he has also received the Stockholm Human Rights Prize yesterday from Swedish bar association, International bar association and International legal assistance consortium. Congratulations!
- The International Association of Penal Law together with the International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences (ISISC) convocate the “2014 Siracusa Price”, that will be awarded on the occasion of the XIXth International Congress of Penal Law, to be held from 31 August to 6th September 2014, the year of the 90th anniversary of the International Association of Penal Law, at Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
- International Conference. The Rule of Law in an era of Change: security, social justice and inclusive governance, 11-14 juin 2014, Athènes (Grèce).
- Association’s Governing Boards. 2014 Elections (General Assembly, September 6, 2014, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).
Renew your membership.
> Let's go