- We have the pleasure to inform you all that our honorary president Prof. Dr. Cherif Bassiouni has received on November 20, 2013, the Croatian decoration from the Croatian President Ivo Josipovic for his contributions to humanity in the field of international criminal and humanitarian law and for promotion of international position and reputation of the Republic of Croatia. Bassiouni was since 1992 to 1994 the head of the UN Commission for the collection and analysis of the facts about violations of international humanitarian law in the former Yugoslavia.On November 27 he has also received the Stockholm Human Rights Prize yesterday from Swedish bar association, International bar association and International legal assistance consortium. Congratulations!
- The International Association of Penal Law together with the International Institute of Higher Studies in Criminal Sciences (ISISC) convocate the “2014 Siracusa Price”, that will be awarded on the occasion of the XIXth International Congress of Penal Law, to be held from 31 August to 6th September 2014, the year of the 90th anniversary of the International Association of Penal Law, at Rio de Janeiro (Brazil).
- International Conference. The Rule of Law in an era of Change: security, social justice and inclusive governance, 11-14 juin 2014, Athènes (Grèce).
- Association’s Governing Boards. 2014 Elections (General Assembly, September 6, 2014, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil).
- The AIDP-IAPL establishes partnership with the International Association of Prosecutors (IAP). The IAP, founded in 1995 in the UN offices in Vienna, gathers prosecutors, prosecution services and investigators from all regions of the World. The AIDP and the IAP will engage in joint events on issues of common concern. Those members of the AIDP who are professionals who are or have been involved in prosecution or investigation functions at national or international levels may also want to join the International Association of Prosecutors. Read more…
Renew your membership.
> Let's go