Within the framework of the Association Internationale de Droit Pénal (AIDP) / International Association of Penal Law (IADP), the Young Penalists and the Young Penalists Committee strive to be a valuable, modern and international platform that assists young scholars and practitioners in developing their academic and professional careers.
For additional activities of and news on the Young Penalists, please refer the website of the Young Penalists Committee at http://ypc.youngpenalisits.org/ .
Young Penalists Committee
At each International Congress of Penal Law, a group of seven Young Penalists is elected to serve as the Young Penalists Committtee. The members of the Committee represent the Young Penalists in the executive organs of the Association, serve as a focal point for the involvement of Young Penalists in the Association, and facilitate activities and opportunities for Young Penalists.
The Young Penalists Committee elected for the period 2014-2019 consists of:
- Roberto Manuel CARLÉS (Argentina) - President of the Young Penalists Committee
- Manuel ESPINOZA DE LOS MONTEROS (Mexico)
- Wendy DE BONDT (Belgium)
- 越智萌 Megumi Ochi (Japan)
- Eduardo SAAD-DINIZ (Brazil)
- Ersi BOZHEKU (Italy)
- Dominik BRODOWSKI (Germany)
The Young Penalists Committee may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Young Penalist Representatives to the Executive Organs
- Board of Directors (3 members): Roberto Manuel CARLÉS, Manuel ESPINOZA DE LOS MONTEROS, Dominik BRODOWSKI
- Executive Committee (1 member): Roberto Manuel CARLÉS
- Scientific Committee (2 members): Wendy DE BONDT, Eduardo SAAD-DINIZ
- Editorial Board of the International Review of Penal Law (2 membres): Wendy DE BONDT, Roberto Manuel CARLÉS
- e-Review of the International Association of Penal Law (2 members): 越智萌 Megumi Ochi, Ersi BOZHEKU